Dr. Jason Mazzarella
Dr. Mazzarella has taken over 140 CME courses in Pain Management, obtained two Diplomates in Pain Management, and a certification in Pain related to Traumatic Stress and Motor Vehicle Trauma. Clinically, Dr. Mazzarella has treated and/or assessed nearly 11,000 patients to date.
- Chiropractic Care (CMT-D, SOT, Drop)
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Exercise Prescription and Instruction
- Muscle Release (Nimmo)
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- BSc Kinesiology Movement Science
- BSc Health Policy and Administration
- Registered Acupuncturist
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Canadian Academy of Pain Management
- Canadian Institute for the Relief of Pain and Disability
- National Pain Foundation
- Canadian Pain Coalition
- Chronic Pain Association of Canada
- Diplomat American Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomat Canadian Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomat American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Fellowship International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Motor Vehicle Crash Forensics Risk Analysis Cert.
- Whiplash and Brain Traumatology Cert.
- Advanced Whiplash and Brain Traumatolgy Cert.
- Pain Management Cert. American Medical Association
- Pain Management Cert. American Academy of Family Physicians
- Pain Management Cert. John Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Pain Management Cert. University of PA School of Medicine
- Pain Management Cert. University of Mich. Medical School
- Pain Management Cert. University of Ne Medical School
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist
- Certified Pain Management
- Certified Acute Traumatic Stress Management
- Certified Motor Vehicle Trauma
- Crash Event Data Retrieval Cert.
- Crash Event Data Technician Cert.
- Accident Investigation Cert.
- Accident Reconstruction Level 2 Cert.
- Accident Reconstruction Level 3 Cert.
- Veterans Hospital Internship (Chiropractic and Orthopedic)
- Conemaugh Health Systems
- Windber Medical Center
- US Olympic Elite Sports Science Rotation
Post Graduate Medical Training - Pain Management